Dismayed

-

Rick 5150 69

Reaction score
I was very disappointed at the lack of A-body parts, or actually any mopar parts at the Arco / Reno swap meet here in Norcal, size wise, huge, just to give the sense of size, approx each row 1-football field in length by 15-20 rows, there were some big block mopar engines but that was about it...one guy did have a set of x-heads there, $1,000, I just laughed..!

i saw an offenhauser intake for a slant six. but who runs those anymore. i also saw a 65 barracuda instrument panel, and some tail lights for a 60-62 ish valiant. oh and i saw a set of tail lights for a 68 charger for 40 bucks. i should have bought those even though i didnt need them. oh and i saw a truck that had a 413 sitting in the bed with a cross ram and the correct exhaust manifolds. oh and there were alot of cuda rear valances for sale for some reason. hmmm so yeah, there were a few little parts here and there. but again nothing for my 63 valiant or anything i could really use. but it was still a nice time. i got to hang out and see some friends.

There where several 440 blocks and one 340 block, never did ask the price, but one guy had a set of x-heads with roller rockers on it for a grand...I`m sorry I had to laugh, I think I pissed him off.

-
Back