DISREGARD! FAKE NEWS! Rotors available for K-H brakes (for now).

-

S'cuder

Living in my own Private Idaho
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry! Just got a phone call saying they made a mistake, and these aren't in stock.

Rock Auto has Power Stop AR8305XPR rotors available. I had them "on watch," and received an email this morning.
They are a drilled, slotted and coated rotor selling at $122.79 a pair, plus tax and shipping. They cost me $146.64 total. I couldn't find a discount code to work, so I ate the $6 difference. I wanted a pair for the shelf, so I got them while the getting is good.
They aren't listed for every application they fit. For instance they are listed for a 1969 Barracuda, but not a '68. So if they aren't shown for your car, look them up by part number.
Good luck!
POWER STOP AR8305XPR Rotor | RockAuto

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230214-162342.png

rock is 2 for 1 !!!
Yes, that's why Classic still has some. Their regular price is 3x that which Summit was charging last summer. Principles of economics dictate that the highest priced of identical items will sell last.

Yes, but they are available. That makes them pretty unique.

Glad we ordered spare PRT1054's when they were $35ish from Summit.
That was a smart move. I've had some Centric rotors that were supposed to ship the next day on backorder from Summit since August. Every time the ship date arrives, they kick it out a few more weeks. The funny thing is, they are still talking orders for them with a projected ship date of March 10 for $2 less than I paid.

One of the members on here posted about Centric in another thread. I think it was your brake drum thread. He didn't specifically say so, but it appeared as if he worked for a big box parts chain. He said they hadn't received any Centric parts in two years, and believed they're done. I looked up Centric this weekend. Their website has a "contact us" feature. They promise to reply quickly. I asked them about their 121.63005 rotors, that I had ordered some from Summit six months ago, and when they would be available. It's only been two work days, but no reply yet. The quick reply window is about closed. I wouldn't be surprised if the other member is right, and that Centric is history.

I'm betting if you order them from Classic an email will follow stating they're backordered.

Its shitty that a running driving car is sidelined due to no drums or rotors. You would think that Wagner or whomever could make these at a decent affordable yet profitable price. $60-80 each is bearable. I'm thinking like you that Centric is done unfortunately.
That was a smart move. I've had some Centric rotors that were supposed to ship the next day on backorder from Summit since August. Every time the ship date arrives, they kick it out a few more weeks. The funny thing is, they are still talking orders for them with a projected ship date of March 10 for $2 less than I paid.

One of the members on here posted about Centric in another thread. I think it was your brake drum thread. He didn't specifically say so, but it appeared as if he worked for a big box parts chain. He said they hadn't received any Centric parts in two years, and believed they're done. I looked up Centric this weekend. Their website has a "contact us" feature. They promise to reply quickly. I asked them about their 121.63005 rotors, that I had ordered some from Summit six months ago, and when they would be available. It's only been two work days, but no reply yet. The quick reply window is about closed. I wouldn't be surprised if the other member is right, and that Centric is history.

I'm betting if you order them from Classic an email will follow stating they're backordered
Classic has a listing for another that is Centric and 35.00 but on back order and another that is disk and hub and 4.5 bbp

Classic has a listing for another that is Centric and 35.00 but on back order and another that is disk and hub and 4.5 bbp
I didn't find them when looking under 1968 Barracuda. I checked under 1967 Dart and there they were.
Yes, the backordered Centric has a part number that includes most of the digits shown on the rotors formerly available through Summit, Amazon, Rock Auto, etc. Probably one in the same if any exist or will in the future.
The MBM rotor with the 4.5" lug pattern is proprietary in that it is a replacement part only for MBM & Pirate Jack drum to disc conversion kits. I went through a process determining that with Mancini Racing a couple of years ago. At least they offer service parts for their kits.
Thanks to you, we know the one available for sale is something different than Centric. I checked the part number against the cross reference chart I have, and didn't find anything resembling MA1814. So who knows what it is? Could we dare to hope it's a North American product?

-
Back