Distribution block

-

Joker13

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo or link of/for a 1968 Barracuda distribution block? The one I got from Summit (the only one they carry) is not the same as what I have on the car. The new one has a different mount. Mine just has one lip with a hole for a bolt to connect it to the frame. The new one has that, but it also has an L bend with a fixed stud and nut which doesn't allow it to line up the same as the old one. I could just cut it off I suppose.
Thank you!

Here's the one off of my 68 Dart 4-wheel drum car. I cleaned it up an it will be used again when the 4-wheel discs are installed.

DSCN2535_zps8b166da0.jpg

DSCN2537-zpsa089b6a3.jpg

As far as I can tell, the ones they sell now are all different from the originals. I think that extra bracket was used on B-bodies or some other model. Go ahead and cut it off if it's in the way. I actually used it to attach an aftermarket adjustable proportioning valve, but that was just my setup.

As far as I can tell, the ones they sell now are all different from the originals. I think that extra bracket was used on B-bodies or some other model. Go ahead and cut it off if it's in the way. I actually used it to attach an aftermarket adjustable proportioning valve, but that was just my setup.

Yeah, the packaging says 67-70 B -body; 67-75 A- body on one sticker and the other says 70-72 E- body. The block looks the same as whats on there, just that bracket. I'll make it work.

-
Back