Do you have a spare $2500 for a Mopar of your choice?

-

67yellowdartgt

Reaction score
30 MOPARS FOR SALE: DARTs, ROADRUNNERs, SAVOY, BELVEDERE, 300, CHARGER

http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/3151841415.html

Not mine but....If I'm not mistaking, this is very close to my house and I've seen his collection a few years back...He swore nothing was for sale and he was going to eventually restore them all...Pretty cool stuff

30 MOPARS FOR SALE: DARTs, ROADRUNNERs, SAVOY, BELVEDERE, 300, CHARGER

http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/3151841415.html

Not mine but....If I'm not mistaking, this is very close to my house and I've seen his collection a few years back...He swore nothing was for sale and he was going to eventually restore them all...Pretty cool stuff

Looks like some decent cars in the pack but no Barracudas.

OK, I just got off the phone with the guy. The cars are not available for sale until the end of "next week". I left him my name and cell number, and will set up an appointment during the week.

Strangely enough I like the big *** boats he has. Maybe because I already have my A body? That Hang 10 would be cool though!

There are 30 cars listed at $2500 each. That's $75,000.

I just got a text from a friend and business associate who ask if I was interested in going in with him and just buying them all. He figures an offer of $60K ($30K each) would do it.

I don't know if he's joking or not, lol.

There are 30 cars listed at $2500 each. That's $75,000.

I just got a text from a friend and business associate who ask if I was interested in going in with him and just buying them all. He figures an offer of $60K ($30K each) would do it.

Let's do it!!!

I just spoke to him and it is the same gentleman I met a few years back. He has some really nice stuff and Frankie, he did mention that if somebody wants them all he would cut a sweet deal. He does have more cars but are priced more than $2500.. One of which he said is a 1 of 1 car...

He's out of town until the end of next week...I'm gonna take a ride down there (since he's only 5 miles from my house) the end of next week and check it out...If anyone is really interested, I can take take specific pics or ask him any question you might have..

I just spoke to him and it is the same gentleman I met a few years back. He has some really nice stuff and Frankie, he did mention that if somebody wants them all he would cut a sweet deal. He does have more cars but are priced more than $2500.. One of which he said is a 1 of 1 car...

He's out of town until the end of next week...I'm gonna take a ride down there (since he's only 5 miles from my house) the end of next week and check it out...If anyone is really interested, I can take take specific pics or ask him any question you might have..

Yeah, that's what he told me, too. Something about a wedding and a birthday. That's cool.

Let me know when you're ready to go, maybe we can meet.

Some of those cars are easily worth $2500, others maybe not so much, but the whole lot could make someone some serious money if they restored or even parted a few out.

If one of you go see them take notice of the 65 Belvedere and let me know if it is worth a trip to look at it. Have too many a bodies and always liked that b body style, thanks Joe

If anyone takes pics, I'd like to see more of those 10 73/74 Satellites/ RRs, especially if any are 340/400/440 cars, 4 speed cars, or sunroof cars. I could make the drive, but it would take the whole weekend, and I'd sure like to see better pics first.

Okay,

So checked it out today..He has been really sick an hasn't gotten back to anyone yet until but they are all still for sale..A total of 51 cars and a couple of newer trucks/van. It is very overgrown and all the cars really need to be cleaned up but he does have some good pieces...here's a couple that caught my eye...68 dart 2 door non-post, all bodywork done and looks to be in primer everything there..(273/904).."10 - ten" (64-66) darts .. 5 that look pretty good.. A silver/blue interior that is nice and a really cool gold conv. W/ white interior very little rust..

- 74 roadrunner yellow/black 400 factory 4 speed
- A solid 66 Plymouth VIP 2 door..white/red
- a very cool 1 of 1 60 Plymouth Fury 4 door 79,k miles... 3 owner car with Factory Blue and white exterior with red interior..
- 72 challenger factory hemi orange white interior.. Looks solid..will need small patches in trunk but overall pretty rust free..orig. 318 block and heads just sitting in engine bay..

My iPhone won't post pics but I'll upload some when I get to my desktop..

Having problems uploading all the opics at once..Here is one

Attachments

• mopars for sale dart.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 176
-
Back