Do you know anything about this car

-

Duster_71

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know anything or recognize this 1974 Plymouth Duster from Kentucky? I've been looking for awhile and come across this car and thinking about pulling the trigger.

Attachments

• C7125.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 350
  • C7129.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 324
It's a off white or tan 74 Duster. Has Cragar SS w/ BF Goodrich tires. Black interior. Clean body with no known rust issues.

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but I couldn't help it. I hope you do get the answers you need, because if the price is right, that looks like a great car.

Is that car in bowling green?? That building behind it REALLY looks like Art's!! If it is I'd be more than happy to go give it a look over if you'd want, I live bout 20-30 minutes from there.

Looks clean from the pics. If the price is decent, buy it! I wish I had a driver instead of doing the full restore on my 70!

Well, after months of looking and agonizing over dozens of cars I finally jumped on this one. Now the real fun begins! It is a driver and I'll be able to enjoy it for awhile before I start making any changes(i.e., maybe color change, interior work, etc.) I've asked questions about several different cars I was looking at but now I'll be able to ask more specific questions related directly to my new car. I'm getting back into this after about 25 years and have a lot of catching up to do.

-
Back