Do you think ma Mopar will bring back the Ramcharger?

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So, Last year I saw some talk about Ram bringing back the Ramcharger line. Do you think it will ever happen? Ford is supposedly bringing back the Bronco. I personally think the Ramcharger needs to make a comeback. I have an 87 that I drive daily and would trade my 2014 Ram in on a new one. I know there is the Durango, but it's just not the same.
Thoughts?

i hope not

ive seen the way they brought back the monaco, excuse me, the charger
ive seen the way they brought back the neon, excuse me, the dart

i can pretty much imagine what a new ramcharger would look like

though i would love to find a mid 80s to use as a plow truck

I got my '77 Ramcharger, that's good enough for me :D
If they do make it again, they better make it with a removable hard top and factory row bar. This is what made them great, and makes them desirable today.

ramcharger.png

I got my '77 Ramcharger, that's good enough for me :D
If they do make it again, they better make it with a removable hard top and factory row bar. This is what made them great, and makes them desirable today.

View attachment 1715001939
don`t know, but I`ve been trying to trade my 4 wheeler for one. some people are asking up to $12,000 for one. course they`re not going to get that !

don`t know, but I`ve been trying to trade my 4 wheeler for one. some people are asking up to $12,000 for one. course they`re not going to get that !
Yes, they do get that according to condition. I've seen them sell as high as 19k for a spotless, original piece! rusted, dented, hunks of junk on CL will cost ya 1200-1500. That's just a step above a parts truck. I'm talking the removable roof years (74-80).
But a solid Ramcharger that's a driver, that looks and runs good will run ya 5 - 7 grand (depends on how nice). When you go for more detail and $$$ invested, then plan 8 - 10k, and big $$ invested or show quality, better plan 12-20k. Buyers are setting the markets.

heres one for 12,900
(and it DOES look good, just needs a rebel flag on the roof and a set of turbines

Dodge Ramcharger

But a solid Ramcharger that's a driver, that looks and runs good will run ya 5 - 7 grand (depends on how nice). When you go for more detail and $$$ invested, then plan 8 - 10k, and big $$ invested or show quality, better plan 12-20k. Buyers are setting the markets.

what would one with a 5.7 hemi go for?

4x4 Hemi Ramcharger

I absolutely love my 87. I would prefer to have a new one. I pretty much only drive my new ram when we go on trips of have my baby with me. I'll add a picture of it later.

im still looking for one as a plow vehicle
i just showed an add for a lifted 86 with a 318 to the missus...but she liked the lifted 77 blazer with the 396 better
still looking though

but thats on your list, not mine
(besides, you allready have one)
I thought you were listing ramchargers for 12k per discussion in post #4 and #5 means you quoted post 4. We were discussing value and you joined in. Sorry, didn't read where they were the ones you were personally interested in.

pretty rough on the drivers side. Priced accordingly though
Trucks, especially 40 year old trucks don't need to be pretty, I just want a workhorse I can take my son camping and hunting in. Good memories don't give a damn about pretty paint

When it comes to Ramchargers, I've always had more dreams than money. I would love to take one, probably from the early 90s, and graft a newer Ram front end on it. Then I'd do a proper, modern, Cummins swap into it. I'm talking computer, sensors, everything. Even have working airbags in it...

I'm sure it could be done, but like I said, more dreams than money.

Trucks, especially 40 year old trucks don't need to be pretty, I just want a workhorse I can take my son camping and hunting in. Good memories don't give a damn about pretty paint
I said it was priced accordingly.....

I thought you were listing ramchargers for 12k per discussion in post #4 and #5 means you quoted post 4. We were discussing value and you joined in. Sorry, didn't read where they were the ones you were personally interested in.
I guess I was combining both the ongoing conversation and my own search

The ramcharger has been available ....in mexico

I have seen a couple stray ones here in Colorado and they all had Mexican plates

01rchargerbybcarriedo_1.jpg

99Ramcharger.jpg

mexcharger1.jpg

When it comes to Ramchargers, I've always had more dreams than money. I would love to take one, probably from the early 90s, and graft a newer Ram front end on it. Then I'd do a proper, modern, Cummins swap into it. I'm talking computer, sensors, everything. Even have working airbags in it...

I'm sure it could be done, but like I said, more dreams than money.
here ya go

Here is my $700.00 find the day I bought it 1-1/2 years ago. Still looks the same tho...
00J0J_fWLrvFQH3Hu_600x450.jpg
00R0R_cm8Avb77X0e_600x450.jpg

Mopar aint gonna bring back dick. And I sure as hell HOPE Fiat doesn't either.

-
Back