Do you think ?

-
Hmm then maybe i just got a waring for the other one ... hell i dont remeber thay was both primer and dakotas .... btw you should not have took it that far as to look up my rec. Just sayin .

Ok guys, stop picking on Asa. He's wrong, he knows it, lets move on....

I don't think so buckwheat. He started the thread. If he caint stand the heat.......

lol

But, but, but it is so fun when he starts a thread like this....

You all sound worse than a bunch of high school girls bickering back and forth. Change your "tampons", freshen up, and come back when you all can be nice. We could always "pull some strings" with the mods and have the thread deleted....

You all sound worse than a bunch of high school girls bickering back and forth. Change your "tampons", freshen up, and come back when you all can be nice. We could always "pull some strings" with the mods and have the thread deleted....

Well pull um then. Seems mighty funny Asa can pick on folks and joke with folks all the time and suddenly he caint take the same treatment? Come on pop, he's a grown man. lol

I don't think so buckwheat. He started the thread. If he caint stand the heat.......

lol
buckwheat ! thats funny !

The you know as well as i do if the thread dont die after 10 pages then it will get trashed lmao [-( . bwhahahaha like it matters lol

But, but, but it is so fun when he starts a thread like this....

Yeah, but it's no fun when it is so easy. Pick one that is more of a challenge....

This is a real arguement:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y"]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

I gotta go out and pick up some chicken and/or ribs for dinner.

Call me later after 10 PM.
Ok if i remeber lol if not i will tomarrow lol

Lol, when will that be? I was up there last weekend spending a relaxing weekend with my wife.
I will never tell ..

Well pull um then. Seems mighty funny Asa can pick on folks and joke with folks all the time and suddenly he caint take the same treatment? Come on pop, he's a grown man. lol
I can take it . Im good to go . only thing i would ask is that bill took off that rec of it lol But i do stand corrcted it was the 94 lmao Damn primer dakotas any way lmao

Spoke to a buddy of mine on my drive out to Saskatchewan(I was on blue-tooth btw). He was pissin n moanin about getting a seatbelt fine. Up here its $280!! He was choked....blah blah blah. I said why didnt you have it on?? "Nope never wear it"...Im like WTF?? He drives tractor trailer for a living!! He even had the ballz to tell the cop and I quote "you could have cost me my job!"...love the guy, but yep cannot fix stupid!

If you wanna play, then be prepared to pay! Suck it up straighten yer skirt...or yer seatbelt

Sometimes government has to protect us from ourselves. If it wasn't law more people would die needlessly.

Dart Doc, RRR is 100% correct. Seat belts keep your *** in the seat so you can control your car in an emergency and winding up on someone's lawn once as a teenager.... lol, anyway, no, there shouldn't be a law with the exception of kids or babies in the car.

There's no such thing as a high performance passenger. Put your belt on porky :) JK!. The life you save may not be your own, I do it automatically.

I do it automatically too just a few times i forgot thay got me lmao ................buduay thats all folks

-
Back