-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VMO/MMO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1996 Dodge SLT 1 ton 15 passenger van. 140,000 miles, 360, Rebuilt Dana 60HD rear end with a detroit locker, rebuilt transmission 200 miles ago. Rear springs were powder coated and re-arched. 4000 pound front axle, front and rear AC, privacy glass, grey cloth interior. It is a great tow rig and people hauler.
I have had this van for about 9 years. Unfortunately I am now living in Asia and really do not have a use for it anymore. The van is located in Fresno, California. I will be on holiday in the US for most of August and would like to sell it while I am there. I would rather sell it to a Mopar fan rather than it wind up hauling farm workers for somebody who could care less about it. $3,800 for list members or friends.

Great vehicle for towing your car to shows plus bring all your friends whose cars aren't running. In between shows, think of all that mobile storage space and hit the swaps. If I hadn't gone through another huge reality check recently, I would be looking super hard at this. GLWS.

I am in California now driving the van around. It feels good to be back in my van but much as I want to keep it, it needs a new home in the next couple of weeks. I hope it can go to a place where somebody will appreciate the van. It is in very good condition. Garage kept last 7 years. Looks like it is only a few years old. The 140,000 miles was best what I guessed when I was still in Asia. It actually has just under 137,000 miles on it.

I am currently in the Fresno area but will be up north near Auburn this weekend and in the SF peninsula next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back