Dodge 2500 quad cab

-

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002(same as 2001) 2500 quad cab (small doors in back), that the rear driver side door will not open. I have the out side of the rear panel loose somewhat. Can anyone tell me what is holding the door panel on by the inside door release? Door is closed and not much room for me back there.

It is held on by those plastic push in fastners all the way around i don't think there are any screws [been awhile since i removed mine] the wole thing should come out just have to pop the fastners out.

There is a torx head screw at the inside release handle and two phillip head screws in the cup. The rest are push tab.

I have all of the others off just the door release holding it on.Must be the torx head. Is it just under the door release? Like I said, not much room back there for me, can't see in there. Thanks Dave

DodgeSpeakers012.jpg

That pic is of a full door 4 dr truck. His is older style Quad cab,suicide flip out doors.If it's an 02 in that style then it's a diesel truck. Pic does show the same general idea. (thanks) You don't need to crawl in the back to undo it. Open inside handle and you will see it.

Thanks for the info, can't work on it now. I was sent to Texas
And won't be back till Saturday.

-
Back