Dodge A-100

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I found this while cruising e-bay before. If I didn't already have 1 car too many I'd seriously watch this. Not only does it look pretty good, it has NO SIDE DOORS, which is a mixed blessing: It's unique...but impractical. If it was an A-100 pick-up I'd have the Dart for sale already and I'd be driving to Conn.

BTW: Adam, do you know the where-abouts on this thing? It's in your `hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-a100-1965-Dodge-A100-Van-White_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6210QQihZ019QQitemZ290124879328QQrdZ1

Thanks for posting that John, like I really need another project! Must resist temptation to buy. I'd love to have that van!

Yeah! Paint blue, yellow, and green cirles on it like a loaf of Wonder Bread!!!! ;)

You guys Liked this thing??!!!Looks with a old Nissan sh#*T!
I like the D-100 pick-up,but this one it's pretty ugly!

hay lowdart thats the joy of being all different, i think that it's cool.

thanks fastback340 for the link, though i need another project like another hole in the head

John, I dont think I have ever seen it which is odd because Danbury isn't all that big. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll try and take a look at it for them.

That would be a great daily driver for me.
I would red, white and blue it up.
And drive it everywhere I could. I like it.

I have one of these behind my barn. Like this one mine has no side doors and two other somewhat rare options for it's day, automatic and V-8 from the factory. I towed it back from Santa Barbara, CA in 1978. It had a worn out 273 that I dumped (the foolish things we do when were young) and I put in a 360. Man could that thing smoke the tires! The drive shaft is only about 15" long and looks strange as hell. One of these days I'll pull her out of the weeds and relive my youth and blow a few minds as well.

That is cool. I'd have to put a 360 in it. I'd keep it looking just like it is now.... I'd love to see the look on some ones face in a 5.0 as this flew by them!

hey spence340, maybe you can post pics of your so we all can see it here

The old 66 is in the weeds, I would have to pull it out to get pictures. But, who knows with all this talk I'm starting to think about it. Take it from me, though , this thing was never anything to look at. I just walked out back to take a look at it which I haven't done in years and its still good and solid. The mice and squirrels are haveing a field day out there, I think I will take care of that this weekend. The 360 was from a 73 Road Runner, the trans is stock and if you have never seen a automatic A-100 the shifter is a cool stick shift about 6" long mounted on the dash. The wheels I had put on it are off a late 70's Dodge police car, they are 15x5.5 I think and have six slots around the inside and look cool with chrome trim rings and chrome lugs.

spence340 said:
The 360 was from a 73 Road Runner, the trans is stock and if you have never seen a automatic A-100 the shifter is a cool stick shift about 6" long mounted on the dash.

Foose did one on Overhaulin' with the dash mounted automatic shift. Very cool! IIRC it was the pickup version.

This recent E-bay A-100 fetched a decent price for a fairly plain jane 6 cyl. It went for $3550!

-
Back