Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
cleaning out the garage.....new unused dodge brothers suicide steering wheel knob.....this has the old dodge brothers logo on it.....these are well made....ball bearing type......not cheap POS.....guy sells them on ebay for 40.00 ....

DODGE BROTHERS HEAVY DUTY BALL BEARING SUICIDE SPINNER KNOB DOME STYLE | eBay

I would do 25.00 + shipping......postal M.O. works for me.....located in Drums PA

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

I like it. Is that inset with plastic covering it or is it just a sticker? It's hard to tell in the pics.

I like it. Is that inset with plastic covering it or is it just a sticker? It's hard to tell in the pics.

It is not inset....However it has a plastic coating over the top of it....I am thinking it is done like those old button pinbacks were made years ago.......if you know what I am talking about......where you take a picture or image and you would put on a metal button back then place the image on it and they had a plastic sheet and a special tool that would make the plastic conform around the button.....you know what I am talking about? probably utube it and you will see what I mean....But then the entire image appears to be glued on to the knob......It seems well done but honestly I never used it so I don't know how long it would hold up......Maybe use my link from ebay and ask him questions and check his feedback reports or complaints

Also, the colors are better than pictured...my camera white washed the colors out a little.....what you see in the ebay auction is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back