2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-7.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-6.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-5.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-4.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-3.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-2.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Conc-1.jpg

2009-Dodge-Challenger-SRT10-Concept.jpg

WOW, thats cool! It would be even cooler if they made it. The only thing I don't like is the hood scoop. Looks way to big and like a nose like a big nose LOL.

I can't decide which is uglier the challenger or the viper:pukerigh:

Looks awesome to me ,the scoop is a shaker fits just fine.
Doesn't look as fat as the others

Pretty nice, my only issue is why dodge has to put"viper powered"on everything, why not just v10????
anybody?

Well, that would be it...

No Shelby Mustang or SS Camaro can compete with that.

Epic win as we geeks like to say.

I like the Tornado Red paint!
Auburn Hills, Mich., Oct 14, 2008 - The opportunity for SRT engineering to “one-up” itself comes to fruition with the 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept. Power for the 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept comes from the Dodge Viper 8.4-liter, all-aluminum V-10 engine with 600 horsepower and 560 lb. ft. of torque. This new halo concept delivers the well-known SRT credo of benchmark performance. The Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept includes a fresh coat of Tornado Red paint with a carbon-fiber deck lid and hood. The “shaker hood” is a nostalgic representation of the 1970 HEMI Cuda, giving the 600-hp Viper V-10 engine room to breathe. Brakes have been upgraded and BILSTEIN® shocks at all four corners improve handling balance. The interior boasts sport seats and carbon-fiber accents throughout and, of course, true to the Viper-powered vehicle lineage, a red engine start push-button in the dash.

It might look a little better with the AAR hood.

-
Back