Dodge Cuda???

-

2shelbys

Reaction score
I was just watching "Muscle Car" on Speedvision. They have had some good stuff on there but they just made an inexcusable stupid error. As they were cutting to a commercial they showed a green '70 Cuda and at the bottom of the screen it said "Next: 1970 Dodge 426 Hemi Cuda". Are you f***ing kidding me? How can this show make such a stupid error and how many supposed gearheads did it get through without being caught before being aired? Maybe I was watching Spedvision.

I saw a nice duster advertised on ebay as a Dodge Duster. And who can forget Married with Children and Al's dodge duster?

Can anyone tell me if MR. Norm's guys in chicago installed the dealer option440 into the 68 Darts or Did hurst... I seen a Muscle Car episode focusing on the 68 440 Darts Mr. Norm Built and sold. I was not aware Hurst installed these 440's in these 68 Dart 383 cars! part of this episode can be seen on UTUBE... Sorry no link!
I was only aware Hurst built the 68 "Hemi" Dart/Cuda we all know so well!

Jason
71 Dart

Can anyone tell me if MR. Norm's guys in chicago installed the dealer option440 into the 68 Darts or Did hurst... I seen a Muscle Car episode focusing on the 68 440 Darts Mr. Norm Built and sold. I was not aware Hurst installed these 440's in these 68 Dart 383 cars! part of this episode can be seen on UTUBE... Sorry no link!
I was only aware Hurst built the 68 "Hemi" Dart/Cuda we all know so well!

Jason
71 Dart

In all of the interviews I have seen with Mr. Norm he said his guys did it to prove to the factory that it could be done. As far as the actual production is concerned I don't know.

In all of the interviews I have seen with Mr. Norm he said his guys did it to prove to the factory that it could be done. As far as the actual production is concerned I don't know.[/QUOTE

Here is a link to YOUTUBE where Lou on Muscle Car is describing how Hurst built these 440 68 Darts... Again, I always read that Mr. Nomrs guys done all the work there at the dealership in Chicago!

If Lou (Muscle Car) is wrong here + The Dodge Cuda = Me not watching anymore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ji93WHv79E

You better stop reading Mopar Muscle and Mopar Action because I see the same mistakes in the stories in these magazines too. It's usually associated with car features so I figure it's owners feeding the info to a free lance writer.

"Mr. Norm revolutionized how performance cars were sold, creating the prototype 383 Dart GTS and the famed M-Code 440 Dart, both of which were later put into production by Chrysler. Mr. Norm also sold the majority of the legendary Hurst/Campbell-built 1968 Hemi Darts."

quote taken from

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/norm-hemi-dart.html

-
Back