Dodge Dart 1967 w '08- 5.7 Hemi Police Package - $30000 (Kissimmee,Florida)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

trapster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3148127702.html

For sale is a 1967 Dodge Dart Sedan with a 2008 5.7 Hemi Police Package. Same has a mild cam and long headers. Exterior paint is limegreen from the 2008 charger with pearl in it to give it the oldstyle look. Interior has been completely redone. Front end has been converted to disc brakes and all the bushings have been replaced. Alignmen has been done on it with the rear air shocks at 50 lbs. Rear Diff has been replaced with an 8 1/4 and a DANA added for that Posi. Pictures from beggining to end are posted on Photobucket.co/limecrazy. Video of the car can also be found on you tube under ( Pypes Exhaust on a 5.7 hemi Police Package ) Price is negociable but be reasonable, as you know a motor swap of this kind is between 20 to 25k.

Not mine

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3148127702.html

For sale is a 1967 Dodge Dart Sedan with a 2008 5.7 Hemi Police Package. Same has a mild cam and long headers. Exterior paint is limegreen from the 2008 charger with pearl in it to give it the oldstyle look. Interior has been completely redone. Front end has been converted to disc brakes and all the bushings have been replaced. Alignmen has been done on it with the rear air shocks at 50 lbs. Rear Diff has been replaced with an 8 1/4 and a DANA added for that Posi. Pictures from beggining to end are posted on Photobucket.co/limecrazy. Video of the car can also be found on you tube under ( Pypes Exhaust on a 5.7 hemi Police Package ) Price is negociable but be reasonable, as you know a motor swap of this kind is between 20 to 25k.
First off good luck your sale. 1 question is it an 8 1/4 or is it a Dana? I figure you would know the difference since your asking 30g for a car. 1 more question do you have all the reciepts for the engine swap?

Front & rear glass optional?? Some one drank a bit to much bong water....

''DANA added for that posi'' WTF??!! if that guys gets 30k for that thing, i should get 60k for mine! 20-25k for a engine swap? wtf is this guy thinking!

Maybe if it was a Blown 6.1 you may be able to get 20-23 but you are reaching way too high for that one. Remember you may have gotten taken for 20 grand on that swap but that doesn't make the value of the car that. That car is worth about 13 grand. With glass in it 13,400. Not trying to be a dick but you need to explain that to the seller.

gtmopar said:
Maybe if it was a Blown 6.1 you may be able to get 20-23 but you are reaching way too high for that one. Remember you may have gotten taken for 20 grand on that swap but that doesn't make the value of the car that. That car is worth about 13 grand. With glass in it 13,400. Not trying to be a dick but you need to explain that to the seller.

Pretty sure the seller will figure out he's assed out eventually...or some other poor hapless soul will take possession of it.

Either way, it's no one on this forums responsibility to explain anything to some dude on CL or any other online selling service that he's out of his gourd...

The car looks nice.The only option for a police pakage that I can think of right now is the PCM is programed different.With the main difference being the top speed cut off is removed so it can go over 156 mph in the v8.And the traction control can be turned completely off,same as the srt's.Without the computer the police package pitch is useless.

well its a good start for some one. but 30 grand yah right maby he better use a mask next time he is in the paint booth paint fumes and brain damage. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back