[FOR SALE] Dodge Dart Bucket Seats, 67,68 or 69.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jobenz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of 69 dodge dart bucket seats in mint condition with tracks and brand new GTS pattern Legendary Black Seat Covers & foam. Also included in sale is the brand new Legendary rear seat cover. I have $1600 invested, selling for $1200 plus shipping to lower 48 only. Located in Connecticut. Email for pics.

Pair of 69 dodge dart bucket seats in mint condition with tracks and brand new GTS pattern Legendary Black Seat Covers & foam. Also included in sale is the brand new Legendary rear seat cover. I have $1600 invested, selling for $1200 plus shipping to lower 48 only. Located in Connecticut. Email for pics.

PM me so we can discuss pics

Edited by Staff: Removed email addy please use the PM feature to exchange email addresses.

PM me so we can discuss pics

Edited by Staff: Removed email addy please use the PM feature to exchange email addresses.
I have a friend that is wanting to talk to you regarding theses seats. My number is [Please use the Conversation feature to exchange info] and my name is Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Please pm me I will take them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back