Status
Not open for further replies.

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of decent Dodge Demon tail lights for sail. Left over from the project car that I sold last year. $100 you pay the shipping.

Attachments

• demon taillights.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 583
I have a set of decent Dodge Demon tail lights for sail. Left over from the project car that I sold last year. $100 you pay the shipping.

I am very interested in tail lights and would like to buy these. Are these still for sale? I am based in The Netherlands. If the tail lights could be forwarded by registered post to a P.O. Box number in Missouri, USA, I can arrange for further shipping from there.

Could you please inform me whether this is possible and, if so, what the costs involved (estimate) for posting would be? Obviously, I am will pay for everything.

Sincerely,
Gerrit Verbeek

I am very interested in the tail lights and would like to buy these. Are these still for sale? If at all possible, I would like to have the tail lights sent by registered post to a P.O. Box number in Missouri, USA, and I will arrange for shipping from there.

Is this possible and, if so, what would be the estimated costs involved. Obviously, I will pay for everyting.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Gerrit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back