Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice, near mint Dodge thumbwheel style radio that I would like to trade for a 68-9 Plymouth thumbwheel radio in same condition. I was hoping to use the Dodge one and swap parts, but it is in too nice of shape to do that. I would rather see it at home in a Dodge. Pics up soon.

Thanks
4spdragtop

I have a very nice, near mint Dodge thumbwheel style radio that I would like to trade for a 68-9 Plymouth thumbwheel radio in same condition. I was hoping to use the Dodge one and swap parts, but it is in too nice of shape to do that. I would rather see it at home in a Dodge. Pics up soon.

Thanks
4spdragtop

Can you not just trade the dial plate and make it a Plymouth radio? If so you could trade inertia the dial plate.

Thnx Okla,, I'll see how difficult it may be,, and let ya know.. it'll save on shipping, but I kinda hate messing with it..

My Dart and Barracuda has chrome push buttons. I don't recall seeing a black button in an a body but there is a lot of things I have never seen.

Attachments

• Dart Radio.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 416
  • Dart Radio2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 401
Hey 4spd, not to hijack but, if you don't work out some form of trade and decide you want to sell it, let me know. I am going to be using one with my rally dash for the Demon. Thanx.

My Dart and Barracuda has chrome push buttons. I don't recall seeing a black button in an a body but there is a lot of things I have never seen.

Bill, what year is that??

Hey 4spd, not to hijack but, if you don't work out some form of trade and decide you want to sell it, let me know. I am going to be using one with my rally dash for the Demon. Thanx.

Will do, but Im holding out for a Plymouth one...I had a mint one and sold it a couple years ago...yep meee stupid!

Here are more pics, not sure of year or application...just a real nice Dodge thumbwheel.

Oh I soldered 3 wires back together as I was going to use it, then decided I would rather swap for what I need.

Attachments

• DSCF0044 (Medium).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCF0045 (Medium).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 355
  • DSCF0049 (Medium).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCF0051 (Medium).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCF0053 (Medium).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCF0055 (Medium).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 326
Hey 4SPD,... very sorry to have troubled you,..

I didn't know thumbwheels came with black buttons,, and was looking for chrome,, didn't see pix till today..

hope you find the trade you need..

... grant

Hey 4SPD,... very sorry to have troubled you,..

I didn't know thumbwheels came with black buttons,, and was looking for chrome,, didn't see pix till today..

hope you find the trade you need..

... grant

No problem Grant, you were no trouble at all...I dont want to use it as a parts radio...too nice for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back