Dodge to the rescue again

-

hootie

Reaction score
I just though i would take a min to show every one this picture. My friends truck broke down and he asked me to go get it for him.So i did He was 7 hr's drive away from home This Durango has 626,000 klms (391,000miles ) on it and still going strong , motor has neve been touched.And at least 1/2 of these klms have been pulling a trailer behind it. And i still wouldnt hessate to take it anywhere. So enjoy my mopar fans PS i pull down the hiway at an avarage of 110klm (65 mph)

Attachments

• dodge to the rescue.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 213
What a great friend you are! And i'm sure you didn't rub it in, that you Dodge with lots of miles and still going strong, had to pic up his dead chebbie!

and belive me its not the first time i had to go rescue someone but, dont remember ever having a mopar on there except for my duster. and just so you know i dont baby the truck either very hard on it and honesty i didnt rub it in either. lmao

oh yes i did just a little 2 -7 hrs trips of it lmao. Hey i make to change the oil every 3,000 miles, been thru a couple of tranny's. but motor is still strong and i have treated the motor pretty rough i have even run it real hot maybe 30 times had a bad leak for a long time lol

They will last forever if ya take care of 'em. My wife 99 Durango is right at 290,000 miles and needin' a tranny rebuild now.

A buddies father put over 300,000 miles on his 225 slant-six Duster before he sold it. All long-distance commuting miles.

-
Back