Dodge wins Daytona !!!

-
Great job by Ryan and Kurt "Push"! I'm one happy NASCAR fan! So happy for the Evernham team, too! Even "Rubby" is doing better in a Dodge! And what a great finish for Hornish! Finally! Dodge makes a statement!

liked seeing a Charger in the winner's circle, but felt bad for Tony Stewart ... It seemed he had the raced locked up until Busch shoved Newman to the front... heck of a move

liked seeing a Charger in the winner's circle, but felt bad for Tony Stewart ... It seemed he had the raced locked up until Busch shoved Newman to the front... heck of a move

I don't feel bad for anyone driving a Toylete,i hope they all smash and lose every race,that includes the car my company sponsers!!!

AS much as we hate to admit it, it took two Dodges to beat one Toyota. Newman couldn't have done it without Kurt. It is just as much as Kurt's win as it is Newman's.

Chuck

Great job by Ryan and Kurt "Push"! I'm one happy NASCAR fan! So happy for the Evernham team, too! Even "Rubby" is doing better in a Dodge! And what a great finish for Hornish! Finally! Dodge makes a statement!
Kurt "Push", that's hilarious. :-D

Glad to see some NASCAR discussion on FABO. Overall, the race was pretty boring until the last 20 laps or so. As much as I respect Tony as a driver, his psychotic personality rubs me the wrong way. I had a bunch of friends over watching the race with a diehard #20 fan almost in tears after Newman and Busch blew by him. Now that the restrictor plate nonsense is over for a little while, let's see how the Dodge COT's (always wondered why the didn't call it the "car using new technology" 8)), handle the downforce tracks like Fontana and Vegas.

Anway, looking forward to the upcoming race (although I am not a fan of the Fontana track).

JD

-
Back