Does anybody repop these steering wheels?

-
I seen like 4 at the local yard but no black ones yesterday

I have the green one that came with my car which I proceeded to destroy when my dumb, young, naive *** took it off 5 or so years ago LOL

Lol been there I've been trying to find the really fat three spoke like the one on my old 73 charger it just looked tough

Lol been there I've been trying to find the really fat three spoke like the one on my old 73 charger it just looked tough

Yea, the only place that I have been able to find repop old ones is pgclassic, but they dont have the one I need, not to mention the wheels they do have are MONEY

I've got two of them one Gold and one Maroon should be easy to paint don't remember the condition but could look if interested PM me. I like and am using the skinny one

I've got two of them one Gold and one Maroon should be easy to paint don't remember the condition but could look if interested PM me. I like and am using the skinny one

Thats partly why I wish I never ruined mine, because I thought maybe I could paint it black...BUT, im thinking that black paint on the actual rim will probably flake off pretty soon if painted on once you get some sweat and seat time on that wheel....so thanks for the offer, but for now im going to pass

This is the one im wanting if you don't buy his ill keep an eye out for u

Attachments

• 140.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 250
I belive that steering wheel was used on B bodies as well.....as I think I have that exact steering wheel kicking around my parts stash some place, but mine has a roadrunner medallion in the center, I want to say it was off a 71 roadrunner, I parted out many years ago, if I'm not mis-taken.

Thats partly why I wish I never ruined mine, because I thought maybe I could paint it black...BUT, im thinking that black paint on the actual rim will probably flake off pretty soon if painted on once you get some sweat and seat time on that wheel....so thanks for the offer, but for now im going to pass

I painted one a long time ago with no problems and a freind that restores old classics does it all the time

-
Back