Does anyone happen to know what Carb went into 225s in dusters

-

Sirsmiley9

Reaction score
Ive got a carb that I need to order a rebuild kit for, but I don't have the carberatur with my but I know its a holley single barrel if anyone knows what kind of carbs they put onto these engines

Maybe Holley 1920 in '70?

upload_2020-3-3_19-31-19.png

Download your year manual.....
MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - MyMopar Tools/Reference

From the Factory a 225 Duster could have had a Holley 1920, a Holley 1945, or a Carter BBS. what year Duster, which which transmission, is it a California car, a 49-state car, a Canada car, an export car? That'll enable an answer of what carb originally came on it, but since A-body Dusters are now between 44 and 50 years old, it won't enable an answer as to what's on it now.

Presumably you will eventually have the carb with you (like...to drive the car or rebuild the carburetor), then you can get the numbers off it, right?

I have the carb number now it has 8994 AAA and 1031 written below it its a 76 feather duster, and not an export/canada/california.

8994AAA is a Holley 1945 "Economaster" aftermarket replacement carburetor offered by Holley in the 1980s as an improvement over the original Holley 1945 carb on that car. I like the good quality kits from Daytona Parts Co. You'd need a kit № 5560 and a float № 21-716BN.

-
Back