Does Anyone have a Diagram that shows how to mount the Door Glass on a Barracuda?

-

Street_Chally73

Reaction score
Hey guys, one of my friends is working on a '69 notchback and needs a diagram or picture to show how to reassemble the door glass. If any of you have a photo available, could you please post it under this thread? Thanks guys! BTW: I'm not an A-body owner myself, but any Mopar is very cool. :icon_smi: I also wanted to say to the owner of the site that I enjoyed reading the article in Mopar Muscle about your car and this site. :wink: I never really venture too far away from my main sites, Cuda-Challenger.com & Transamcuda.com, but it's always nice to go around and check out what the rest of you Mopar guys have in your garages. (I'm currently restoring a '73 Challenger 340.) 8)

Oh, hey Outlaw! I didn't even think you'd be here. :roll: I am assuming that'd be part of the puzzle they're trying to work on. All I know is one of B*tchnBlue's friends instant messaged me earlier today with a request to find them a diagram to show them how the channels and other brackets/assemblies mount to the glass and door. I figured he would have had that information in the '69 Plymouth service manual I gave him, but I don't know.

i KNOW bb WAS TRYING TO GET HIS LOCK WORKING THE OTHER NITE BUT MY LOCK WAS DIFFERENT THAN HIS BUT i STILL HAVE MY DOOR PANEL OFF SO i WILL SNAP A FEW MORE PICS OF THE WINDOW STUFF

-
Back