Does anyone know this e-bay seller and product ?

-

grassy

Reaction score
Folks,

Wife floored me the other day when she said she thoughtthe kid's dudster carpers were too worn to clean/dyd and we should buy new ones. Huh ?

Checked locally..$ 3-400.00 plus tax.

On E-bay

E-bay User mcp-313 Cost 165.00

Our Carpet Kits are made in the Good Old USA..

: Brand new carpet Black (80/20 loop) kit that will fit 1970 - 1973 DUSTER Auto.

: This Carpet kit does include jute padding in factory locations , instructions , warranty card , heel pad & dimmer switch grommet.

: FREE Shipping to Lower 48 States. All others Please ask seller a question for shipping quote.

: This item will ship in 3 Business Days or less(Not 2- 3 Weeks like other sellers selling the cheaper carpets fresh off the Import boat from you know where. Dont believe me.? Ask them why it takes so long to ship a carpet if made in the good old USA). . Delivery time depends on Shipper & Your Location. This item is oversized & will ship in origional oversized box.

-- Colors may be available upon request. Please use "Ask Seller a Question" with any color request or any other questions you may have.

* Please note , We carry many items. If you do not see the item you are looking for or are having any issue with an item you purchased , Please contact us via "ASK SELLER A QUESTION". Please do not use our direct email in order to avoid any issues of message not getting through.

Shipping is slightly less that what it would have cost me to ship up 2 key blanks.

There is this company...not sure the shipping ..but cost is 125.00

http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=8891&MakeId=22&ModelId=353

Lastly, Year One.
http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?cat=1 ..not sure shipping costs.

I want good..not great...any suggestions ?

Grassy

I've seen their add on EBay. Don't know anything about them. I would do some cross checking .Ask the seller questions. I bought my carpet off Ebay. For the price its ok but not the quality you would get from an apolsty shop.

The Speedy/Apple auto glass (not sure which they are now bucause they have both signs outside) is the only aplostry shop I know of and they are just going to order it from an unspicified supplier...I don'y mide "good" as long and I am only paying "good" prices.

I ive in the middle of no where so I am very used to not being able to buy acceptable products locally.

Thanks
Ian.

Rockauto.com Sells ACC and their prices are very reasonable. I just bought the carpet for my 65 Barracuda with the mass back for 160 US plus shipping.

-
Back