Does anyone know what this car sold for at Mecum Indy?

-
Saw this online today at:
Classic.com

Screenshot_20230521-201414_Firefox.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Ha, I read your post, then scrolled down the page a bit and this ad was showing.... kinda creepy.

Screenshot_20230521_203515_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
B7068327-31B4-4354-9349-11D23EAD4F1B.png

I guess the extra $20 000 is the buyers premium.

I tried to see it it cross on Motortrend on Demand but it was not televised.

It went up for sale on Friday after the TV coverage ended.

I did see this M code Dart go across though.

2282C22D-5176-4E61-8115-C4CDD12187A1.png

And this ‘71.

22867C15-7CB7-4DC0-AE6B-61754A4A3AC9.png

I watched some of the mecum auction and the fords and Chevys sold for more money than the mopars that I saw. 1969 Camaro ZL1 brought $675,000. Hemi superbird sold for $550,000.

I disagree Brother, I can say something out loud with my phone 10 ft away and it'll have an ad for it up on here, Man! it's screwed up. Google Ain't Yer Friend!
You got a point there

I said something around my phone about obummer a while ago and the phone started going off about him...out loud

You got a point there

I said something around my phone about obummer a while ago and the phone started going off about him...out loud
If you're using Google your Google assistant voice search is probably on and it freaking picked up on that... mine's off and this thing still constantly is surveilling/ eavesdropping everything. From Adds to Search/ Suggestions... it's a bit more than creepy it's Orwellian

If you're using Google your Google assistant voice search is probably on and it freaking picked up on that... mine's off and this thing still constantly is surveilling/ eavesdropping everything. From Adds to Search/ Suggestions... it's a bit more than creepy it's Orwellian
That's the crazy thing...I don't

My phone had something called Bixby which is can not be Uninstalled or it would have been gone on day one

I never use it, and it has zero permissions, but I swear it still eavesdrops

I used to use Google but got rid of it years ago when the posted a sodomite flag on thier main page I couldn't remove, so I removed them

I do at times use talk to text

That's the crazy thing...I don't

My phone had something called Bixby which is can not be Uninstalled or it would have been gone on day one

I never use it, and it has zero permissions, but I swear it still eavesdrops

I used to use Google but got rid of it years ago when the posted a sodomite flag on thier main page I couldn't remove, so I removed them

I do at times use talk to text
Google also lies so does Wikipedia and the facts Checkers and all that other BS I want to switch over to Duck Duck Go but I KNOW they ain't Censor Free, and if that's the case how do I know about the surveillance tactics? Not that I have anything to hide, but Google has about 50 different privacy settings how the hell come they can still listen to what I say and try to force feed me crap?

Says more about your search history then anything else

Completely disagree. I have not looked up anything about Mecum in years, couldn't care less what these cars sold for, and yet the ad popped up. That might have even been the first mention of Mecum I've had on my new phone. Google listens to everything and reads everything you text/post about to target their ads you see.

Off subject somewhat but it cracks me up what people at Mecum pay for 67-72 square Chevy pickups!! Really!!?????

What will the next"fad" be!???

"Big brother is watching"

If you create a Mecum account you can see past sales and search for different car types.

-
Back