Does anyone make weld in Subframe connectors for a 108WB 67 Fastback

-

moparman111

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for quality well made sub-frame connectors for my 1967 Barracuda fastback. I found Mancini makes ones for a 111wb A-body but I believe my fastback is a 108wb. Please let me know. Thank you:)

P.S. Also looking for a good condition cowl/upper fire wall section to replace the rotted rain drain area at the top of the 67. I believe all A-body car are the same. I need the firewall side and the interior side. If anyone has a complete setup and is willing to cut and bring to Carlisle please PM me:). Thank you

Robert

Chameleon I have never used anything from UScartool. Are they nice quality pieces that really do contour to the floor? I am so surprised Mancini doesn't make them for our Barracuda's.

Any idea who the member is that makes them?

Chameleon when I click on the link it shows they are for 111" wb. They seem to be what Mancini is selling. I was hopeful to find a set made for my Barracuda. I am paying a guy to do my body work and paint. To buy a pair that will take hours to make fit will get very costly. Thank you for the helpful info:)

Y'all know you can make them simple out of 2x3 rectangle tube right? It's almost free.

I am putting in a set of US Car Tool sub-frame connectors in my 71 Barracuda. I spent about 30-45 minutes yesterday to get one side to fit nicely enough to weld in. I had to mark and grind a few spots off several times for it to fit. I think that is pretty good. I think they fit close enough to weld at least 90% of the length without any trouble. The rest may take a little more effort, not sure if I will worry about it though. The other 10% may just require someone on the inside to push down a little. They should really strengthen the whole structure.

I went to US Car Tools shop in Greensboro, NC as I only live a couple of hours away. A really great group of guys making some really nice Mopar chassis parts. I bought the frame connectors, torque boxes and the really nice inboard leaf spring relocation kit. After mini tubbing to "save money", by fabbing my own, I would've saved a lot of time by purchasing their mini tub bands and template kit. The frame connectors are very nice and made out of heavy gauge steel. You won't be disappointed.

^mini tub, isn't frame connectors, way more complex. But if the OP find himself bound and determined to spend his hard earned money on something with a steep mark-up.

Hey, enjoy!

^mini tub, isn't frame connectors, way more complex. But if the OP find himself bound and determined to spend his hard earned money on something with a steep mark-up.

Hey, enjoy!

LAMEST QUOTE I`ve ever heard or read!

Hi everyone. I am looking for quality well made sub-frame connectors for my 1967 Barracuda fastback. I found Mancini makes ones for a 111wb A-body but I believe my fastback is a 108wb. Please let me know. Thank you:)

P.S. Also looking for a good condition cowl/upper fire wall section to replace the rotted rain drain area at the top of the 67. I believe all A-body car are the same. I need the firewall side and the interior side. If anyone has a complete setup and is willing to cut and bring to Carlisle please PM me:). Thank you

Robert

It is cheeper to just get square tubing & make them yourself.

The floor pans are basically the same for all the 67-74ish a bodies with a 108" wb. Why they don't list a set for a DUster/Demon to fit a 67-69 Cuda is beyond me.

I'd call and speak with someone at the shop or company you'd like to use for clarification.

-
Back