Does Anyone out here know where this yard is located in N.C.?

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I found this series of pictures of an all MOPAR Junkyard on the Cars In Barns website. Does anyone out here who may live in N.C. or even those who do not, but know of this place please if you do, could you please let me know where it is located???? I WANT to go there and check it out and I will share and take pics of the cars here if I can locate this yard. Check the link and please let me know. Thank You.

http://www.carsinbarns.com/new34.html

Yes, thats Billy's yard, It's in Selma NC. I didn't know that he had passed away, Very sorry to hear, IO just saw him at the Roxboro Dragstrip a couple of years ago for the Ronnie Sox Memorial race. He has an awful lot stuff including the Hemi Roadrunner he used to run back in the day!

Cool!!!!!!!!! I am in Clayton. Selma is only 15 mins. away. I am going to try to get an address and go there and see if it is still operational. I will let you all know when I find out.

I wonder if his family is running the yard now? Do you know which town he was located in???

I found his phone number for you. His Wife Jackie is running the business now. You can reach them at 919-965-5405 or 919-965-5203. Hope this helps you out and please convey my condolances to his wife for her loss.

Garland

Are they reasonable on their prices? Do they sell any whole cars? Will they adopt me???

Personally I thought he was a little pricey, Yea I'm pretty sure they would sell an entire car, I tried to get them to adopt me but the answer was no. Billy was a good guy and I'm sure he will be missed by many!!

-
Back