Does anyone repro 1974 Duster bench seat hinge covers?

-

cruiser

Reaction score
My 74 Duster has the tan bench seat interior. Does anyone out there know where I could buy a pair of NOS or repro tan hinge covers? These are the plastic covers at the base of the seat back that covers the seat hinge point. Photos below. Many thanks!

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

Looks like Mega Parts has them, they come black, $45.00. Have to get some interior paint.

It looks like they make them for bench and bucket seats. Why don't you look them up?
Or would you like me to order them for you too?
Sorry, I am being a smart ***

It looks like they make them for bench and bucket seats. Why don't you look them up?
Go right ahead! I'll send you my shipping info, I'll send ya a check when they get here!

Actually, I should have been more clear in my post. I'm looking for new ones already molded in the tan color. I don't think anyone makes these in tan. I've had pretty bad luck with vinyl dyeing stuff so I'm avoiding that. A NOS pair or really nice used would be great, but because of where they're located in the car good used ones are nearly impossible to find.

Actually, I should have been more clear in my post. I'm looking for new ones already molded in the tan color. I don't think anyone makes these in tan. I've had pretty bad luck with vinyl dyeing stuff so I'm avoiding that. A NOS pair or really nice used would be great, but because of where they're located in the car good used ones are nearly impossible to find.
Herbs parts makes a great spray paint..

-
Back