Does oil filter plate work with 340 HP manifolds

-

J.B.

Reaction score
Was thinking of converting 90 degree adapter to plate style as pictured but not sure if there will be a clearance problem with my 340 HP manifolds anyone running this plate with same setup?

IMG_8385.png

What brand of head pipes are you running?

I have a 340 on a stand with those manifolds and TTI head pipes. Although I do have the 90* adapter, I could roughly compare since everything is in plain sight. Let me know if you want a picture. :thumbsup:

What brand of head pipes are you running?

I have a 340 on a stand with those manifolds and TTI head pipes. Although I do have the 90* adapter, I could roughly compare since everything is in plain sight. Let me know if you want a picture. :thumbsup:
Funny you ask im doing a T/A tribute so doing this exhaust which should be factory T/A challenger bend style since it uses the same manifolds to connect to A-Body T/A Exhaust System (1967-1974)-

I have the 340 exhaust manifolds on my car with the Accurate Exhaust head pipes.
I have that same oil filter plate without the 90 degree adapter and I have to use a really short oil filter to clear. And I have to unbolt the head pipe to change filters.
The filter is a Wix/Napa 1335.

I have the 340 exhaust manifolds on my car with the Accurate Exhaust head pipes.
I have that same oil filter plate without the 90 degree adapter and I have to use a really short oil filter to clear. And I have to unbolt the head pipe to change filters.
The filter is a Wix/Napa 1335.
Yikes unbolt the head pipe everytime F that lol i will stick with the 90 degrees thanks for the info

-
Back