Dog Dish hub caps fit 14 AND 15 in rims?

-

Button

74 Dart Swinger
Reaction score
I'm wanting to transform a 1973, four door Dart Custom into a police car clone, and I'm wondering if your typical "Dog Dish" hub caps will fit both 14 and 15 inch wheels?

000_1168.jpg

000_1169.jpg

I guess I'll head to the nearest salvage yard and see what I can dig up then. Doe anyone run correct period "Dog-Dishes" that can share a picture so I know what to look for?

If you are looking for the "police" look, then you will want a set of police dog dishes. They have holes all around the outer edge. Might be a tough find at a junkyard. You will find them on e-bay from time to time. Maybe someone on here has a set. Sorry no pics of them.

Here is a pic of my 74 with some red-line dog dishes to give you a little idea of the dog dish look.

faucet pics 955.jpg

Found a pic for you.

These are actually a set of 15" police wheels and the police dog dishes I was talking about.

These rims are big bolt pattern and will fit your car. I'm assuming your 73 is big bolt. These rims actually look tough on A-bodies.

Or you can just get a set of these dog dishes,and they will fit the rims you have.

MOPAR-POLICE-WHEELS-&-DOG-DISH-HUBCAPS-ROAD-RUNNER-GTX-for-sale_330332228380[1].jpg

My goodness, I LOVE those cop rims and caps!!! Those would make the car look "tough" alright. Maybe I'll get lucky and find some but for right now I'd be happy with a simple set of "red-line"caps line you have on your car. And I have to say, your car is awesome looking!

The red line seem to sell for more $ over the caps with holes in them on Ebay. Don't go paying $160+ like some BS sellers are asking, with holes you should find a good set of 4 for no more then $70 tops before shipping. Red lines are more rare on ebay and I believe no less then $120 for a set in nice shape.

-
Back