Dog Dish Hubcaps

-

JTG

Reaction score
Hi, can someone please verify if these dog dish hubcaps will fit directly on the factory original 14" SBP black steelies on a 68 Barracuda. If yes, any suggestions where one can find some, definitely want the style pictured below with the holes and I would require better then daily driver condition.

Attachments

• Dog Dish.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 811
those are police car caps. origionally went with the steel 15'' police car wheels with the holes. i dont think they will fit a sbp 14'' wheel

We need to check into this, I am thinking they popped right on 14 or 15'' wheels sbh or LBO pattern .
I would like to know also, Tony feilds as them on his barracuda May be he has a 14'' he could see if they are the same as 15''. or any other member that has them on hand to do a test fit.

those are police (dog dish) hubcaps available on ebay and other places as far as I know no one reproduces them. from my experence will fit alot of older mopar wheels of any size as long as they have the spot stamped into the wheel to hold them like these.

Attachments

• dodge rims.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 753
I bought a set of 15"police rims bbp ,police dog dish caps used off craiglist.
The dog dish fit my 1972 dart sbp 14" stock rims and also my 1963 dart gt 13" stock rims.
Here is picture of them on my 1966 dart
TXDart

Attachments

• yard 007.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 693
  • yard 008.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 735
Summit has similar dog dish cap without holes.
Search this
Wheel Vintiques 2050-1 - Wheel Vintiques Center Caps
or use this link
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WVI-2050-1/

I know someone makes reproductions but they were pricey...
I look through my bookmark and see if I can find them
TXDart

Thanks everyone for all the response's. Thanks TXDart through exprience you have answered my question, I'm aware the other style cap is definitely more readily available, but you have to admit the one with the holes looks better, I'll assume that's why you put them on your car, which looks cool by the way.

-
Back