dog dish

-

maxxxx

Reaction score
I have a 73 dart with 14in steel wheels will dog dish hub caps fit? it has disc brakes does the grease cup stick out to much ? how much is a set worth?

What are a set of dog dish hub caps worth? you ask. They are worth what ever someone wants to ask for them/whatever you are willing to pay for them. Value is based entirely on supply and demand. If there are 10,000 people, all with an excellent set of hub caps for sale, what do you think they would be worth. If there is only one person with a good set, and there are 10,000 people who want to buy them, what do you suppose they would be worth then? Value is what you place it at, nobody else can tell you what you would be willing to pay for any given item. Just my thoughts.

I just listed as set of 5 red lines, stainless, beautiful, on eBay before I saw this. If anybody here wants them they can hit BUY-IT-NOW & take $50.00 off the price. Search eBay item # 260077720784, my user ID is paulochsriviera. Also have a set of 5 of the early Plymouth dogdishes (the type on '68 A bodies & others & earlier?) with the Plymouth insignia in center, very fine with paint stripped to list for $150.00. Also a set of 4 excellent PLYMOUTH DIVISION caps for $150.00 to list. Let me know if interested, make offer.

redline.jpg

maxxxx said:
I have a 73 dart with 14in steel wheels will dog dish hub caps fit? it has disc brakes does the grease cup stick out to much ? how much is a set worth?

As stated before they will fit. what style are you looking for. May have a set at the shop. will look this week end to make sure, plus if we do I will get pics of them.

The set of red line dog dishes is sold, the other 2 sets of Plymouth ones are still available & will wait a bit before putting on eBay. Someone here saved $50.00 off my price for the red lines I had on eBay by taking the discount I offered to A-Body folks here :thumbup:

-
Back