Dogs, in a Rare Moment of Good Behavior....

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I had just come home from lunch and found that these two knuckleheads had pulled two bags of garbage off the counter and shredded them, spreading garbage over my entire house. I had just cleaned up and told them they were going back to the pound if they didn't straighten up.... :-D They gave me this look and I had to get a pic.

IMAGE_002.jpg

Look how cute they are, it couldn't have been them :-D

Looks like they're becoming friends, gotta like that :-D

Dogs know when they have been bad... My Border looks at me like a little kid waiting to see if he gets yelled at when he did something. I know to look for the garbage or chewed up shoe then.

How cute they can look when they need to. LOL

Got to love dogs. I can be mad as hell at mine for somthing but then she gives me a look like that and I cant stay mad at here.

LOL, They look guilty as sin:-D

I don't know. I see an alliance being formed. ;)

Yep......... I'd be suspicious too..........

I've seen that look before............................:sad5::sad5:

Joe, That is the same look I get from the boys when I walk into the play room and they freeze; hoping I don't see the toys scattered everywhere, the lamp broken and the curtain pulled of the window...
"Hi Mom!, We love you!!!" :-\":-\"

:-k

[-X Joe, Those two little angels couldn't have done a thing. ;-)

Look at those faces.....LOL

Ya got to love it :-D Joe Treva said they look so happy with each other.
You have got to admit, They sure know how to look like they hope you
understand that they lost there minds for a moment and was acting like puppies again:toothy10: and had a blast till the door opened:shock:
You will always remember that great picture :-D

Lol they didn't do it Joe.. look at them .. those are two angels.. must of been some of the friends that dropped by earlier.

LOL, They look guilty as sin:-D

And they were! I wonder which one started it.

Looks like they're becoming friends, gotta like that :-D

Thank goodness for that! It's been three months and I was wondering if they'd ever get along. Breaking these guys up without gloves and shirtsleeves is an adrenaline rush. Last time I had to sit down and have a beer afterwards. :-D

Dogs know when they have been bad... My Border looks at me like a little kid waiting to see if he gets yelled at when he did something. I know to look for the garbage or chewed up shoe then.

Yep, check the house, under the couch, bed, etc.

Yep......... I'd be suspicious too..........

I've seen that look before............................:sad5::sad5:

Merlin's generally pretty stone faced but he knew he screwed up big time this time around. Maxi's a dead giveaway. 8)

How cute they can look when they need to. LOL

Got to love dogs. I can be mad as hell at mine for somthing but then she gives me a look like that and I cant stay mad at here.

They know just how to get me. You're right, it's hard to stay mad for too long. :angry7:

Joe, That is the same look I get from the boys when I walk into the play room and they freeze; hoping I don't see the toys scattered everywhere, the lamp broken and the curtain pulled of the window...
"Hi Mom!, We love you!!!" :-\":-\"

:-k

'Zactly Mary!

Another busted one !!!!!!

[-X Joe, Those two little angels couldn't have done a thing. ;-)

Look at those faces.....LOL

Yeah right, these too are like Bonnie & Clyde when I'm not around. :-D

Ya got to love it :-D Joe Treva said they look so happy with each other.
You have got to admit, They sure know how to look like they hope you
understand that they lost there minds for a moment and was acting like puppies again:toothy10: and had a blast till the door opened:shock:
You will always remember that great picture :-D

Mike, I wish I had the foresight to snap a pic of my home....... It was trashed...... Literally. I get an hour for lunch and it's 20 minutes each way I had no time. Ran out to the garage, got a shop broom, dust pan and the shop vac. :-D No lunch for Joe that day...

Thank you Treva! Thank goodness they are finally getting along. I was really getting worried that this just wasn't going to work and I'd have to find Merlin another home. :angry7:

I`m telling ya` it was Mean Kitty!

Good eye. Big Mean Kitty is one of the most durable toys I've found for my dogs. :toothy10:

Lol they didn't do it Joe.. look at them .. those are two angels.. must of been some of the friends that dropped by earlier.

Must've been the chow and rhodesian ridgeback from down the block..... :toothy10:

They're playing ya Joe, they're sitting on that couch knowing full well that the worst you'll do is give them a scoulding and they've already been discussing they're next move. Once you've calmed down and when you least expect it those two have planned a water fight in your kitchen then they'll dry off by rolling all over your bed. Dogs are sneaky that way. I always know when my hound Sam has done something he knows is wrong but just couldn't keep himself from doing. He won't meet me at the door when I come home and hides in the bedroom, and when I do find him he's got his stuffed bear with him and looks like he's blaming the bear for the mess, how can you get mad at something that "cute". Sometimes I wonder who's actually running the show.:toothy10:

Terry

Damn, he looks kinda proud of that pile, lol! Great looking Pit BTW!

Thanks Joe.
Actually that's our little girl Jessie,tearing into the Sunday paper. She looks real worried ,doesnt she ? lol

I take your two are Rotties ?
When away, the Rottie will be Naughty !!!!!! lol
Great looking pups as well, but I dont think it was them. O:)

John

They're playing ya Joe, they're sitting on that couch knowing full well that the worst you'll do is give them a scoulding and they've already been discussing they're next move. Once you've calmed down and when you least expect it those two have planned a water fight in your kitchen then they'll dry off by rolling all over your bed. Dogs are sneaky that way. I always know when my hound Sam has done something he knows is wrong but just couldn't keep himself from doing. He won't meet me at the door when I come home and hides in the bedroom, and when I do find him he's got his stuffed bear with him and looks like he's blaming the bear for the mess, how can you get mad at something that "cute". Sometimes I wonder who's actually running the show.:toothy10:

Terry

I'm sure they're having a party right now with something they're not supposed to. :angry7: You're right, how can you be mad at a dog that's cuddling a stuffed animal? Even if I have a big hole in my couch (pics coming tonight).

Thanks Joe.
Actually that's our little girl Jessie,tearing into the Sunday paper. She looks real worried ,doesnt she ? lol

I take your two are Rotties ?
When away, the Rottie will be Naughty !!!!!! lol
Great looking pups as well, but I dont think it was them. O:)

John

Oops sorry, I stand corrected. SHE looks kinda proud of her newspaper pile. :-D Yeah, she looks scared to death, lol.

Yep, both rescued Rott mixes. Not 100% sure what they're mixed with. I'd like to get one of those DNA tests and find out one day. They just hate it when I'm gone and take it out on everything. They act like a couple of drunk bikers. The couch, remote controls, my mail (I have a mail slot in the wall and the mail just drops on the floor). I had to put a small wastebasket on top of a speaker right under the slot to catch the mail.

When I'm home they're pretty good for the most part with the exception of the occasional dog fight, but those have been tapering off. Merlin still has the occaisional accident, but again, that's when I'm not home.

Sometimes I wonder who's actually running the show.:toothy10:

Terry

You're kidding, right Terry? Ya know perfectly well, it ain't you :toothy10:.

My two have been a little more mischievious of late. Come home one day, and find that the box that my new cordless mouse came in had been mostly devoured.

Of course, the garbage has been violated on the odd occasion.

And then just last week, I open the door to find little bits of "Scratch & Win" tickets strewn about, some half eaten :angry7: . Luckily the couple winners still had all the necessary info on them.

What is it with dogs and cardboard?

Yep, dogs do know how to look like they haven't done anything, and, dogs knows also that what ever they are done the owner allways loves them :D

My dog is now over 14 years, and sometimes he gets little bit wild... :D

He loves my Dart:
IMG_0265.jpg

-
Back