Don’t want to, but have to sell. Help on price please.

-
As they say if the tops goes down the price goes up. But also a fastback is bad ***. Just check out old mustangs and you'll see what I mean.

I’m sorry and sad to say, due to a recent stroke and a series of heart attacks I didn’t even know about (the heart attacks)View attachment 1715791056 , I’ll be selling my ‘68 Barracuda Fastback. I would really appreciate some guidance on its value. I’ll try to put a pic up. It’s not a high dollar concourse car. Here’s the basics:

318 with mild build. Supposed to be an RV cam in there, Performer intake, Holley 600 or 650, two and a half inch dual exhaust with H pipe. 904 trans (rebuilt 5k ago, TF2 added). Interior is in nice shape. Body’s in good shape with a mid ‘90s paint job. Not perfect, has one or two minor dings. I’d call it a 5 footer. Has a nice Sony sound system. Everything works with the exception of the gas gauge (which in turn is affecting oil pressure and temp gauges). Runs great, drives great.

Would come with complete front disc brake setup from a ‘67 Formula S I never got around to installing. Includes hubs, spindles, gravel shields etc., new rotors, bearings, seals. Has proportioning valve and master cylinder. Everything already cleaned and painted. Calipers would need rebuilding.

Location is in South central WA state. Will be putting up for sale in next couple of weeks.

Thank you for any input.
Start at $25K you can always go $down.
Good luck
Keep your chin up.

can we see the fender tag?

-
Back