Don't Buy From List!

-

72 slopar

Not so slo anymore!
Reaction score
I normally don't post general discussion stuff, but on the July 7th I ordered an filter extension for deep dish pans from an online store. The price was great, the site was for an dodge dealership and so it seemed perfect. Well now the tranny is rebuilt, my new TC is on its way and so I called to check and make sure my spacer is on its way. They could not immediately locate my order and told me they would contact me later. So a day later, to my surprise they didn't process my order...so ok, when can you have it to me? his answer 3-5 to them 3-5 to me, and then he says sir also the price is not right. You all know my next question, in which he answer you paid less than our cost and it will be 42.95...at this point I yelled a little and hung up.

The website listed the part as on sale for 17.60+shipping, I paid this thru the website, how is it my fault. They sent confirmation, but in 8 days couldn't call our email me to say by the way we can't sell you this part at that price or appoligize for the mistake. So I sit here waiting on my great deal that will never happen.

So my idea is this, We as FABO family should have an STAY AWAY FROM LIST when it comes to these companies!

I'll start...

discountdodgechryslerjeepparts.com

the price is right, but good luck getting your part!

why are so many places so crooked???? bastards........i thin k it would be a good idea to post a list of people/shops that have ripped you off.......:angry7:

I agree and that would be great, but this is a great site and I wouldn't want to see it destroyed due to a lawsuit because someone saw their company listed on here in a do not do business with list. JMHO.

I just looked at there site. the price like you said 17.60
take the part number and call your local dealer and see what they say.
if he said that price was wrong, than all of his prices are wrong, as far as I am concerned.
that or hes making to much on shipping.

-
Back