Dont' Deal With COSGIG....

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Unless you want to deal with a mightily swell guy!! Lol Gotcha!!
I posted a "Wanted" ad for a 66 Baracuda instrument cluster panel/shell minus gauges as I wanted one to shape my custom dash from for my Vali.

Geof sent me one free of charge and he even paid shipping! Not to mention this was about 2mo ago or so....lol sorry Geof.

To those out there that may be gun-shy about buying parts on FABO, the majority will do you right.

Hope things are okay Geof. Haven't heard back from you from our convo on Tues. Hope Nella's ankle is all good.

Geof is a great dude, thanks for making FABO the best site on the interweb :glasses7:

I gotcha on our Tuesday convo but I'm having trouble getting one of the bolts off that is holding the left side to the center. I'm hesitating to just cut it because it is a stud, but I've tried everything else. If all else fails I'm going to have to try to gring off the nut and be careful around the threads, but you know how that goes!! Headed out there right now!! Ill report back in a few!! Geof

I was getting ready to open up a big can of wip *** the 55gal.size cus I know better!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol Artie

Lol Artie!

Geof, I know what you mean on those mounting studs...they were a pain when I pulled the front of mine apart to do the coilover conversion....actually I think that's what took the longest pulling the front!! IIRC I had to wedge a screwdriver on the back side of the stud or brackets to get pressure to keep em from spinning.
Kind of a poor design on Chyrsler's part. I ended up tacking welding the backside of em before I put the grilles back in. Made things a lot easier, that's for sure.

Geoff is a good guy. I've bought many parts from him and he's great to deal with.

We usually meet at a gas station off of I-94 when I go visit family in Detroit.

Geoff is my Ann Arbor connection and beatnik (Brian) is my connection in Kalamazoo. I meet those guys off the highway to make our "shady" deals when I go to Detroit...
And I can't forget to give a shout out to Jeff & Jerry (Dodge33) brothers in Battle Creek. All great guys to deal with. I guess that I-94 is kinda like a parts highway for me...

I gotta agree dealing with Geof can get a little shady, lol. JUST KIDDING!

I met Geof a couple three years ago and scored some parts for my car, great pieces and an awesome price. Before I got outta there he even threw in a couple more pieces.

I gotta agree dealing with Geof can get a little shady, lol. JUST KIDDING!

No, sometimes I think that some of the other people around see us waiting and then talking, may think that it is a drug deal instead of car parts... LOL!

No, sometimes I think that some of the other people around see us waiting and then talking, may think that it is a drug deal instead of car parts... LOL!

Maybe next time we better not dress in all black!! Something in a teal with lavender pumps and handbag!! Then we'll get arrested fer shur!!!

Maybe next time we better not dress in all black!! Something in a teal with lavender pumps and handbag!! Then we'll get arrested fer shur!!!

Geez, I dunno Geof, in today's day and age you might not get a second look. :D

-
Back