dont know how i got there....

-
You look like the proud papa of a newborn baby. :love4:

Now lets see some pics of those headers installed!!

pictures of headers instaled will come! which angels do you want to see them from? i have also made a quit nice exhaust from universalbends and flowmasters, it sounds badass... yea those headers has cost me some money but its all worth it!
love those headers! my girlfriend feels like i car more for my car than her but that is not true i think they are worth about the same but in diferent ways!

A Smile you cant mistake!

Micke (Me) was dreaming of the best headers that is possible to get
for his hot(hot is not the right word but its more corect than any other word i can find its more like... just cant find another word) 340 Duster. We got him just that!
king among header manufacturers are TTI who makes incredible nice headers wich
fit perfectly
they also make complete exhaust systems with all thinkable accesories.
we have the honor to represent TTI in Norden (Norden means the northern countries of europe)
the only sad thing is that they only make headers for Mopar
Mickes (My) headers are of Steped type and he reported that they did fit perfect without any problems!
he if anyone should know beacuse he makes his living as the king of exhaustsystems
at one of our partners Hansen racing ( http://www.hansen-racing.com/index.php )

and västerås was hot, lots of nice cars and lots of beerdrinking;)

duster340 said:
love those headers! my girlfriend feels like i car more for my car than her but that is not true i think they are worth about the same but in diferent ways!

So you got that problem too huh :toothy7:

Chrippa said:
So you got that problem too huh :toothy7:
yeah for some strange reason i mean i can take that my girlfriend likes her hoby just as mush as me as long as it is in a diferent way...

must have been a boy and a girl to make everyone happy;) some realy shiny twins:)

-
Back