Don't own an A body, but own 360 engine :)

-

Plato2k5

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm from Livonia, MI names Kirk and love the moaprs. I actually have a somwhat rare engine swap done....

SilverLake9-5.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

Thats up at Silver Lake Sand Dunes MI. You can see Lake MI in the background.

yup! in my 88 jeep wrangler!!

So hopfully i'm still allowd to be here even without an A body mopar :burnout:

SilverLake9-5.jpg

SilverLake9-5.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

Welcome Kirk. I have not had a A bodie for over a year know.
And thanks for the pictures of Lake Mi. I have picked allot of strawberries and apples and cherries up in that great state, Grandrapids and Travers city.
I am looking to buy an a bodie again!! and this is the place to be to learn and have a great time. Glad you found us.

Nice looking Jeep.:thumblef::

Welcome Kirk! Seeing your Jeep makes me miss my '91 Sahara YJ and going down to Pismo Beach (CA). I have heard of people stuffing 360 AMCs in there but not 360 Mopars. Very cool. Again ... welcome!

welcome kirk cool jeep 4bys are my second passion your part of the family know at least its noy one of those junker toyotas

thanks again guys. and i hate toyotas!!! My dad works for FORD and my uncle works for GM. I'm all American. I love american muscle cars and hate the ricer crouds. I love racing them in my jeep... they don't suspect it has a built mopar under it :)

I'll take more pics and post once i get the engine back and start building it and after i get some painted laid down on the jeep.

This is such a great forum in that even though it's listed for A-bodies, as long as you own a Mopar, you are always welcome.

-
Back