Don't pay the ransom.....I escaped!

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
I'm baaaaaack :)
Busy year, now maybe I can enjoy the site more. I've been busy working storms up and down the east coast. I left home (Denver) on 7/2 and haven't been back yet. I'm currently in Palm Beach County finishing up a deployment writing storm loss for USAA from TS Isaac. I've been very fortunate to have been here since 9/1 staying with my mom and really enjoying quality time with her. Tomorrow we have a dinner date to celebrate both her 91st birthday and the fact that she has no major health issues at all. Must be good genes. My GF just bought a beach front condo (rental income) in Delray Beach so I've been keeping myself busy painting and finishing that up for her and getting it ready for the season. It's only 5 miles away from Mom's. I'm hoping to drift west in a couple of weeks and see if I can remember where my house is.

Jim

Quite the jet setter.. Sounds like its been a busy yet great summer for ya.. Happy birthday to mom!

Grant

Busy man. National guard?

If ya really want to know what I deal with this about sums up some of the morons I run into............LMFAO. Warning, bad language

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0rsAaJ8mw&feature=youtu.be"]insurance adjuster - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back