Door and Window Rubber

-

howco4

Reaction score
I found a listing for door and window rubber at oldmoparts.com. The only listing they show is for a 67 Dart h/t. I have a 70 Swinger h/t. Wondering if they are compatible? I suspect they are. I need everything, roof rail, door, pillar, etc.... This is spendy stuff, and I need to get it right. Thanks Howard

Check out Restoration Specialties. Current catalog, page 63. They lump all 67-72 A-body Hardtop and Convertible together. They'll every other strip you need too.

I am putting my 70 dart back together that just came back from the body shop (18 Months) and I am using Steele Rubber. Bought the roof rail seals, doors seals, etc. over a year ago. When i put the roof rail on it was a foot short. Called Steele and tgey sent a replacement next day fedex and a return paid shipping label as well. I would not waste my money on on anyone else as the fit and finish of these were perfect and the customer service outstanding.

It is when you have a Valiant 2-dr sedan that there is no new seals and gasket sets...oh, Dart 2-dr sedans are SOL, too!

-
Back