door glass

-

Bills70

Reaction score
well I need help with door glass up and down adjustment! I can not get my door glass to go up high enough, it is about 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" down from seal. is there an adjustment for this and how is it done? I could not find anything in my service manual that explained this!

DSC00268.JPG

DSC00269.JPG

There is some... you'll need to get the inner door panel off though. If you have had the door off recently it may be a matter of some door adjustment too. They are all pretty similar - this might help.
img5386_111620.jpg

There is some... you'll need to get the inner door panel off though. If you have had the door off recently it may be a matter of some door adjustment too. They are all pretty similar - this might help. View attachment 1715204199
it is definitely not a door issue. I did not take glass out of car, came that way after I got it back from paint, pretty sure they took glass out to paint but they forgot to put glass back in! I would take it back to them but they are 250 miles away! I have a guy coming from the glass company that put my windshield in, next week, to fix water leak in the front windshield, I will just have him look at it and I hope he can figure it out!

-
Back