-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman341

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Now that I know what I'm missing, does anyone have spare door hinge bolts? I need two with the large washer, four with the smaller washer, shipped to 29044. I know eBay has full sets, but I really don't want to have spares lying about after paying almost $40.

Editing to add: As OldManMopar pointed out, he was, indeed, first to respond, and for some reason I failed to say so. Thanks, OldManMopar!

A big thanks to Dana67 and James Lusk for the help on sorting out what goes where!

Last edited:
You forgot to mention yours truely the first to respond. But since I was no help. My stash of bolts won't be a help either. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face. LOL. I have a very large 40 year old collection of sorted used and cleaned Fasteners for mopars. I send fasteners to members all the time for small donation + shipping cost.

You forgot to mention yours truely the first to respond. But since I was no help. My stash of bolts won't be a help either. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face. LOL. I have a very large 40 year old collection of sorted used and cleaned Fasteners for mopars. I send fasteners to members all the time for small donation + shipping cost.

I'm so sorry! I was copying and pasting and missed your name. I seriously didn't mean to insult you, even if by omission.

I'll correct my oversight. I certainly didn't intentionally get your nose bent out of shape. I'm also not apologizing just to pander: your parts are your parts, I'm just setting the record straight.

Thanks!

The factory large washers built on the bolt have a convex dome to prevent the hinges from slipping over time from the weight of the door. I have bolts as I said, PM me your shipping address and a list of what bolts you need. Pay the shipping and a tip when you receive them. Steve

If you didn't get them yet, & still need them, I also have them from a 74 Duster. Both sides, upper & lower, hinge to body & hinge to door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back