Door interchange

-

68 bee

Reaction score
The drivers door on my 1969 Dart is very rusty but I can get a rust free door from a 1972 Duster for $20. Would a door from a 1972 Duster interchange with a 1969 Dart door? Are the body lines the same and can I put the vent window assembly from the 69 door into the 72 door?

The drivers door on my 1969 Dart is very rusty but I can get a rust free door from a 1972 Duster for $20. Would a door from a 1972 Duster interchange with a 1969 Dart door? Are the body lines the same and can I put the vent window assembly from the 69 door into the 72 door?

i know the front fenders are different but don't know about the doors. and do 72's even have a vent window?

Won't work due to the vent window as stated below. Any year Dart will work except Dart Sport. No way to install vent window into Duster/Demon door.

From what I know the 67 doors are a bit different also. The mirror location is a bit different and I found the lock placement to be about 1/8 inch different between a 67 and 68 door. 73 and up darts also don't have the vent window in them.

-
Back