door lock rod

-

caferacerx

BAND MEMBER
Reaction score
I got a new set of door locks for my 66 because I never had the keys to lock or unlock them, but when I went to install them I discovered that the rods going from the key lock to the mechanism were missing from both sides (looked in the bottom of the door they are not there) does any one have a pick of what they look like with measurements I could use to fab up a set? or an old set they would be willing to get rid of? thanks for any and all help

What model is your 66?? I may have them. Wait, is that it in your picture?? A Cuda?? I do have them but they are not taken out yet. Let me get on that for you and I'll message back when I get them out. Geof

cool thanks that would be great! yes it is a 66 barracuda, I made some temporary ones from an old bicycle spoke, not perfect but at least I can lock my doors now

How about these?? From a 66 Cuda. I'm assuming that you need the clips also to clip them to the door latch?? P.M. me your address and I'll send them out to you. Geof

Attachments

• 100_2550.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 83
so thats what they are supposed to look like, they should work much better than my home made ones, thanks again for your help

-
Back