Door panels from Classic Industries

-

Caberocks

Reaction score
Anybody used these as replacements? Just curious if they are a direct fit with no issues before pulling the trigger. The pictures online don't look like they have a hole on the drivers side for the remote mirror control, so I assume I may have to cut that myself? Thanks in advance for any insight. My old ones are warped and crappy looking and not worth trying to save. I was going to replace front and rear and the kick panels as well.

Last edited:
IF the panels from the factory didn't have certain holes in the material the did have knockout's in the back. It was the same for rear panels,not all cars came with rear arm rests but the knockout's were there. I think they are still Lengendary panels just sold by Classic instead of Year One.

Ledgendary is having a sale on right now. Just priced out some duster door panels.

Does anyone know if the rear panels are hard to install because of the back seats? Looks like a tight fit there.

I got a set of panels front and rear for my 69 notch from them.
They fit great and look awesome.
Expensive, yes. Were they worth it ? Yes.

Remote control mirrors were optional back in the day so this replacement has to accommodate manual and remote.
You may have to cut a hole for yours. I would cut the hard backer material from the back first. Hole saw? Then cut the vinyl with a series of pie cut slits and fold those into the hole wrapping around to the back of the hard panel. I'd probably glue them with 3M trim adhesive.

-
Back