Door pannel questions

-

72swgnr

Reaction score
Just a quick question will the 1965 GT repo door pannels work in a '65 270 dart? I have not found anywhere that sells 270 door pannels so I might just use the GT pannels if they will work

Thanks

i have no experience withthem, but i would imagine that the shape of the panels and fastener location would be the same, they would probably just have a different appearance.

Just a quick question will the 1965 GT repo door pannels work in a '65 270 dart? I have not found anywhere that sells 270 door pannels so I might just use the GT pannels if they will work

Thanks

You should be okay as far as fitment is concerned. The embossing on the vinyl on the panel will be different. The GT panels have carpet on the lower section as well. Most of the time, the carpet on the door panel complements
the floor carpet. In the case of white, however, the carpet is black.

I would not be surprised if the GT rear panels interchanged with the 2 dr sedan. Legendary would be a good source to ask. If so, you could get the front and rear panels to match each other.

Thanks for the replys guys. I'm not really looking for factory correct just something that will work as my door pannels are pretty much gone.

Thanks for the replys guys. I'm not really looking for factory correct just something that will work as my door pannels are pretty much gone.

I'd think that any 2 door 64-66 would work. Don't know if the 63s had the same interior door handle and arm rest. If so, add them to the list.

-
Back