-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure if these are E or B body, pretty nice shape, hate throwing anything away, pay shipping or include in one of My other items.
upload_2019-6-2_16-6-50.png

upload_2019-6-2_16-7-27.png

Yep. 1971 tradesman to 2002 ram van. I would bet a paycheck on it, and you would lose lol. Just bought a set of armrests outta a ram van in junkyard 2 weeks ago. These were the pull handles i took with them because they looked cool w the textured centers. It was a 1998 B350 church bus. My buddies 1974 tradesman 1 ton motorhome has the same pull handles as well.

Well today's not a total waste, I learned something! They look pretty classy for a B250, more like what you would see in a challenger R/T.

I thought so too. Kinda different and cool. Thats why the set i pulled to get the armrests i took, i kept. The chrome was perfect. They may also be found on mid 70s C bodies. Polaras, monacos etc. but i am not 100% sure. Cant beat the price ya got on em either

Should fit both. 68-70 B body inner door pulls and plastic bezels are used on 71-02 dodge vans. The A-B body cars used the same smooth chrome release handle it cleared just fine with B body bezels they used on ram vans. The ram van pull handles are being used with B body bezels. Should work just fine. Just shaped differently on the side thats seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back