-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Can someone please point me in the right direction for either getting an authentic replacement or skin/shell replacement for a 1972 Plymouth Valiant. Both right side doors are smashed in and I've been searching everywhere with no luck. Please and thank you for the help in advance.

Your best bet is to pull one off a donor, straighten the lip, and install as I did. Honestly, I'd just swap the whole damn door and call it a day. Be sure to blast some rustoleum or something between the skin and frame in the bottom section of your new door, rust loves to be here.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for either getting an authentic replacement or skin/shell replacement for a 1972 Plymouth Valiant. Both right side doors are smashed in and I've been searching everywhere with no luck. Please and thank you for the help in advance.

PM Sent

My wife is driving a 72 Valiant 4 door but she's about to upgrade and it will be a parts car soon. Where are you located? Do you go to the Mopar Nationals or Carlisle?

Parting 68 Valiant. Four Door. White.
$50 ea - whether loaded or bare. Will ship. Bus is cheapest method.
I think? 67 - 76 interchanged, unlike Dart, but need to double check Hollander.

Attachments

• 100_2808.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_0844.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_1644.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back