Door rubber and window felt, 65 Barracuda

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
I need to replace all the door rubber, window seals and felt for a 65 Barrracuda.
Does anyone know where I can purchase some decent stuff for a good price?

I need to replace all the door rubber, window seals and felt for a 65 Barrracuda.
Does anyone know where I can purchase some decent stuff for a good price?

For the felt, check out this thread, whether he has it for a 65 or not, I don't know.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=515581#post515581

For the door, quarter window, roof rail, and trunk seal, I bought a 7 piece set from a vendor on ebay for $175, which seemed cheaper than other places, and it is Metro manufactured seals. Once again, don't know if they have early Barracuda stuff.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/adealsap_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

Do you know the correct names of stuff?

There is cat wiskers
Trunk seal is easy enough
what do you call the door seal? Door seal?
Is there a seal around the vent window?

Anything I missed?

Door seals, vent window seals. If you go onto ebay and just put in "'65 barracuda" You'll find the same stuff I did. There is a lot of it for sale. I just dont have time to go on there right now and get you a #. Sorry, but I hope this was helpful to you.

Door seals, vent window seals. If you go onto ebay and just put in "'65 barracuda" You'll find the same stuff I did. There is a lot of it for sale. I just dont have time to go on there right now and get you a #. Sorry, but I hope this was helpful to you.

I got my belt mouldings, or car whiskers from Layson's, which I thought was a reasonable price, they looked very close to stock, and fit very nicely. The colored welts around the door openings, however, cost an arm and a leg, but someone here on FABO was talking about using Chevy S10 welts (sorry guys if I said a bad word). My neighbor has an S10 and I checked it out. Even though its just thick rubber with no color, I couldn't see a reason why it won't work. Could probably find them easily at an auto recycler.

-
Back