door slammers the book

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
just got the book today and it seems to be a great book to read up on the way things work....had been looking to buy it but just thought it was to high, so I just broke down and ordered it since I have the chassis car I felt it could and would help me to learn and understand a lot of the things about these old race cars....anybody else read the book???????:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:door slammers the chassis book by dave morgan

I have read it and found it a great way to understand the basis of chassis fundamentals and tuning.

cool. would the MP chassis book be better?

Doorslammers is workable theory.

The chassis manual although good for ideas and some set up, is an MP sales tool in many ways.

JMO and waiting for the other side to hack at it. LOL

Doorslammers is workable theory.

The chassis manual although good for ideas and some set up, is an MP sales tool in many ways.

JMO and waiting for the other side to hack at it. LOL

what is JMO ( just my opinion??) and the rest?

Dave Morgans book is good on the basics for stock suspension and ladder bar cars, If you have a 4-link car you need to get RJ racecars book and Jerry Bickels book. they are expensive but when you read all 3 of these books you will have superb knowledge on all types of chassis and there performance benefits. Dave Morgan and Bickel have classes you can take, you can bring your car with you to Dave's class and work on issues you maybe having. If you are a serious racer of any caliber it is worth the money spent.

-
Back