door to glass weather striping

-

connerray

Reaction score
I need to replace the seal from the door to the window the piece that is inside the door that seals to the window. I tried a little search but came up empty. Were can I buy this and any tips on install. Thanks

In there.....
IMG_20130904_163909_378.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact JustMopar.com

Fran, the owner, is a sponsor of this site. I replaced every seal, weather strip, gasket, bumper extra on my 71 Demon and got them all from them.

They are called "whiskers." At least that is what Fran called them when I ordered them through him.

It is the window sweeper. 120+ for a kit (2 per side inner and outer).... all i need is the out side to keep the rain out.

Try Hardens Muscle Car World, too. Glass comes out to get to the screws holding the sweeps in place.

Restoration Specialties in PA. has a wide array of stuff like that available. They also have window run channel and lots of different kinds of clips to hold trim on.

Since you're not concerned about saving the old one I was able to use a small screwdriver and open a gap so I could grab it with needlenose pliers and pull it off the door.

Try Hardens Muscle Car World, too. Glass comes out to get to the screws holding the sweeps in place.
Hardens sold out to Classic Industries. And they come with the chrome strip on them. I don't know of any place you can buy just part of them, every one I know sells the whole kits. If you do part of them it will make the rest of them look bad. Good Luck!!! Ronnie

-
Back